Here are the top 4 methods to convert M4A to AIFF. Let’s check them out!
Method 1. MiniTool Video Converter
MiniTool Video Converter is a 100% free and safe video and audio converter, designed for Windows users. It has a simple and intuitive interface, and it supports a wide range of video and audio formats. You can quickly convert your M4A files to AIFF format with no Internet connection.
- Download MiniTool Video Converter from the official site and then install it on your Windows.
- Launch this freeware and click the Add Files button to upload your M4A file.
- Click the diagonal arrow and then select the Audio tab.
- Select AIFF as the output format and choose your desired audio quality.
- Click the Edit icon next to Target to rename the converted file and change the output folder.
- Hit the Convert button to start the M4A to AIFF conversion.
- When it is done, click the Converted tab and select Show in folder to check the AIFF file.
Method 2. Any Video Converter Free
The next recommended M4A to AIFF converter is Any Video Converter Free, which supports 100+ input formats and 160+ output formats. Before conversion, you are allowed to edit your M4A file. Additionally, it provides you with two more advanced versions.
- Download Any Video Converter Free from the official site.
- Install the program on your PC and then launch it.
- Click the Add Video(s) button to add your M4A file. Or you can add the file by clicking Add URL(s).
- Open the Select output profile dropdown list.
- Click the Music icon from the left panel and then select AIFF Audio (*.aiff) as the output format.
- Change the output folder under Basic Settings.
- Hit the Convert Now button.
Related article: 2 Solutions to How to Convert MP4 to M4A
Method 3. CloudConvert
CloudConvert is a prevalent online M4A to AIFF converter. You can add M4A files from multiple sources. Besides, apart from audio formats, it can also convert image, video, eBook, document, archive, spreadsheet, and presentation formats.
- Head to cloudconvert.com on your browser.
- Choose your desired method to upload your M4A file.
- Hit the down arrow to select AIFF.
- Click the wrench icon to trim audio and change relevant parameters.
- Hit the Convert button.
- Preview the converted AIFF file and click Download.
Also read: Is CloudConvert Safe?
Method 4. Convertio
Convertio is another online solution to convert M4A to AIFF. You can add M4A files from your computer, Dropbox and Google Drive, or by pasting its URL. This site allows you to process two M4A files at the same time. However, the maximum file size is 100MB.
- Go to co on your browser.
- Upload your M4A file to the site from the provided 4 options.
- Select AIFF as the output format.
- Click the Settings icon to cut the M4A file and adjust the output parameters.
- Tap on the Convert button.
- Once finished, click Download to save the converted AIFF file.
Among the above 4 methods to convert M4A to AIFF, which one do you prefer? If you have any questions or suggestions about MiniTool Video Converter, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.