Twitter is a social media site for sharing breaking political, entertainment, and other news. Most Twitter users know that it is not easy to upload a video to the platform due to some restrictions. To simplify the task of uploading a video to Twitter, we detail several Twitter video converters in this article, such as MiniTool Video Converter.
If you are a Twitter user, you must know that it’s not an easy task to upload videos. The upload restrictions of Twitter make it a bit tough to upload videos. How to solve this problem? You can use any of the below-mentioned software to convert video for Twitter.
Twitter’s Video Upload Requirements
1. Recommended video format:
- Uploading from mobile: MP4 or MOV
- Uploading from the browser: Video format using H264 video codec with AAC audio codec
2. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1200
3. Maximum file size: 512 MB
4. Maximum length: 140 seconds
What video formats does Twitter support? What are Twitter compatible video formats and What is the best video format for Twitter?
How to Convert Video for Twitter
1. MiniTool Video Converter
MiniTool Video Converter is by far the best video converter for Windows 10, supporting 1000+ conversions between popular video and audio formats. It is also capable of converting your video to accord with the Twitter requirements, such as video format and quality.
How to convert video for Twitter using MiniTool Video Converter?
- Launch MiniTool Video Converter on your PC.
- Click Add Files to upload the video file you want to convert for Twitter under the Video Convert section.
- Click the diagonal arrow under Target and select the Video option from the pop-up window. Choose MP4 or MOV from the list and then choose a video quality preset that can be adopted by Twitter.
- Hit the Convert button to start converting video for Twitter.
OpenShot is a free open source video editing software that can also be used to convert video for Twitter. This software works on Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms and it offers various video editing tools, such as slice, cut, merge, and more.
How to convert video for Twitter using OpenShot?
- Run OpenShot on your PC and click the Import Files button to load your video. You can view the loaded video in the Project Files section.
- Drag the video onto the timeline. Then, you can edit it if needed.
- Click the Export Video button to open up the export window.
- Once the window pops up, select the Web option from the Profile menu.
- Go to the Target menu and select the Twitter option.
- Tap on the Export Video button to start the conversion process.
How to save video from Twitter on iPhone? How to save a Twitter video to computer? How to save Twitter videos on Android devices?
The easiest method is to convert video for Twitter online. Aconvert is a safe and reliable online Twitter converter that can not only be used for video but also image, document, audio, and PDF. The maximum size of the video file uploaded to this site is 200M.
How to convert video for Twitter using Aconvert?
- Visit the Aconvert site on your web browser and click Video from the left panel.
- Click the drop-down icon and select one method to import your video file from the 4 upload options – Local File, Online File, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Choose MP4 or MOV as the target video format.
- Hit the Options button to change the video size, video bitrate, frame rate, and video aspect.
- Click the Convert Now button to start the conversion.
What is Tweet Takes? How does this new Twitter format work? What influences can it bring us? Learn more information here!
How to convert video for Twitter? The above-mentioned tools are the best choices to go through. You can try out any of them and see if it solves your problem or not. If you have any questions or suggestions about it, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.