Is it possible to record Facebook video calls or capture Facebook live videos? The answer is positive. This post details 4 free screen recorders, including MiniTool Video Converter, and shows you how to use them to get the task done. Just choose the one you like best.
Facebook is a popular social media platform where you can watch and share various videos, make video calls with others, etc. How to record Facebook live videos and video chats? Here is a detailed guide. Let’s get started.
How to Record Facebook Video with Xbox Game bar
Xbox Game bar is a built-in screen recorder in Windows 10, which can be used to record game clips, screenshots, and broadcasts. If you are searching for a free screen recorder to help you record Facebook video on your Windows computer, it can be your first choice.
- Go to Settings on your Windows.
- Select the Gaming option.
- Turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
- Open a Facebook video or start the video chat that you’d like to record.
- Press Windows + G on your keyboard to run Xbox Game bar.
- Click the gear icon to change the recording setting.
- Select Capture > Start recording.
- Once finished, click the Stop Recording button.
- Click Game Clip Recorded to check the recorded video.
Also read: How to Record on Steam in 2021 – Solved
How to Record Facebook Video with MiniTool Video Converter
MiniTool Video Converter is an all-in-one video toolbox designed for Windows users. It can help you convert video and audio files, download video and audio from YouTube, as well as recording all or part of your computer screen. If you are not satisfied with Game bar, then just try MiniTool Video Converter.
- Download, install and then run MiniTool Video Converter on your Windows.
- Switch to the Screen Record tab.
- Click anywhere within the Click to record screen area.
- Open the Full screen dropdown list to specify the area you want to record.
- Determine if you want to record sound from the system or microphone.
- Click the Settings icon to adjust the recording parameters if needed. Do not forget to click OK to save your changes.
- Start the Facebook video that you want to record.
- Back to MiniTool Video Converter and click the Record button.
- Once done, press F6 to stop.
- Right-click on the recorded file and select Preview.
How to Record Facebook Video with QuickTime Player
For Mac users, QuickTime Player is their go-to. It is a media player that is capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, audio, etc. Besides, this freeware can also help you record your computer screen with audio and it is the easiest way to record Facebook video on Mac.
- Launch QuickTime Player on your Mac.
- Go to File > New Screen Recording.
- When a screen recording prompt appears, click the down arrow to adjust the recording settings.
- Start a Facebook video call or play a Facebook video.
- Click the Record button.
- To record the entire screen, click anywhere on the screen. If you only want to record a part of the screen, drag the dotted frame to cover the area you want to record, and then click Start Recording.
- Click the Stop button in the top menu bar to stop recording.
- Go to File > Save to download the recorded video.
Related article: How to Record Skype Calls in 2021 – Solved
How to Record Facebook Video with Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder is an online screen recorder that can record all types of activities on your screen including streaming videos, live chat, and more. And you can record a customized region or record the whole screen. However, you need to install a launcher for first-time use.
- Open Google Chrome on your PC and visit Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder.
- Click Start Recording to get started.
- Hit Download Launcher for first-time use and then install it on your PC.
- Select the area to be recorded and decide whether to record sound.
- Click More > Settings to adjust the recording parameters.
- Hit the Record icon.
- Open the Facebook video you wish to record.
- Use the draw tool if needed.
- Click the Stop icon once the recording is finished.
- Select Save video > Save as Video File.
- Open Folder to check the recorded video.
What is the best facecam recorder? This post will detail the top 5 best facecam recorders to help you record your face and the screen simultaneously.
Have you mastered how to record Facebook video calls after checking this post? Which method do you prefer? If you have any questions when using MiniTool Video Converter to record video from Facebook, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.