You have some FLV files and want to convert them to WAV audio files. In this case, using an FLV to WAV converter is a good choice. This post will show you how to extract WAV from FLV with desktop and online converters.
Convert FLV to WAV on Desktop
MiniTool Video Converter is a great video converter that supports 1,000 conversions including FLV to WAV, WAV to FLV, MP3 to MP4, and MP4 to MP3. It can also convert a batch of FLV files to WAV at once.
If you need to record videos or download YouTube videos, you don’t have to install any screen recorder or YouTube downloader. MiniTool Video Converter features screen recording and YouTube downloading.
How to convert FLV to WAV with MiniTool Video Converter
Step 1. Launch MiniTool Video Converter after installing it on your computer.
Step 2. Click Add files to import the FLV video you want to rip WAV audio from.
Step 3. Click the diagonal icon under Target. Then the output window appears. Go to the Audio tab, select WAV, and set the output audio quality.
If you want to do batch conversion, click Convert all files to and select the desired output format.
Step 4. After that, press on Convert to start converting FLV to WAV.
Step 5. When the conversion is finished, you can find the WAV file in the Converted section and check it by clicking Show in folder.
Related article: 10 Best WAV Converters
Convert FLV to WAV Online
If you want to convert FLV to WAV online, the following online converters are perfect for you.
Convertio can convert FLV to WAV online for free. You can convert FLV files from your computer, Dropbox, and Google Drive to WAV, and other audio formats. The maximum file size for upload is 100 MB.
- Visit the Convertio website.
- Upload the FLV video. Expand the output format list and choose Audio > WAV.
- Convert FLV to WAV and download the converted file.
CloudConvert is one of the best free FLV to WAV converters. It supports 200+ formats and batch conversions. When you convert FLV to WAV, this tool gives you options to trim audio and change audio codec, bitrate, channel, sample, and volume.
- Go to the CloudConvert website.
- Click Select File and choose the FLV file you wish to convert. Optionally, click the down arrow icon next to Select File and enter the video link or cloud storage services.
- Then choose WAV as the output format and click Convert.
Zamzar, a free online file conversion tool, also supports FLV to WAV conversion. You can turn your FLV video into WAV in just 3 steps.
- After entering the Zamzar website, tap on Choose Files to upload the FLV file.
- Click Convert To and select the WAV option under Music formats.
- Hit the Convert Now button to start the conversion.
Most online converters set the maximum file size limit and take a long time to process large videos. To save time, you can try MiniTool Video Converter. It’s free without limitations.