Do you like listening to streaming music and internet radio station? Have you ever thought of enjoying them offline? If yes, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you will know of 4 best streaming audio recorders that can record streaming audio from any streaming music services.
Want to download streaming audio files and enjoy them offline? The most reliable method is using streaming audio recorders to record streaming audio from the internet (If you’d like to extract audio from the recorded video, MiniTool MovieMaker is a great choice).
Here Offer 4 Best Audio Capture Software.
- Free Sound Recorder
- Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
- Leawo Music Recorder
Audacity is a free streaming audio recorder that can capture streaming audio at low latencies. It can export the streaming audio file in MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, or OGG. About sound quality, it only supports 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit samples.
Other than that, as an audio editor, Audacity lets you edit audio files such as remove vocal, combine audio files, etc. Also, it supports VST, Nyquist, LV2, LADSPA and Audio Unit effect plugin-ins.
- Free and open-source.
- It allows you to record live audio through a microphone or mixer.
- It supports exporting audio in different formats.
- It’s available for Windows, macOS, Linux and other operating systems.
To learn more about how to record streaming audio with Audacity, see this post: How to Record Audio on Windows 10.
2. Free Sound Recorder
This is another free streaming audio recorder that can record any internal and external sound for free. It’s capable of capturing streaming audio, internet radio stations and podcasts and exporting them in MP3, WMA, WAV, or OGG. Of course, you can use it to record a voice chat on Skype.
Free Sound Recorder also offers some audio editing options like copy, paste, crop, cut, delete, normalize, amplify, compress and more. With its intuitive interface, you can record streaming audio in 3 steps.
- Free to use.
- It can record any sound from microphone, Satellite radio, Internet broadcast, Skype and Google Talk.
- It offers a free audio editor to help you edit recordings.
- It’s compatible with Windows and Mac.
3. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
Another recommended audio capture software is Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder. It can record a song from streaming music services or record narration. This program supports the most popular audio formats and allows you to convert audio between the supported audio formats.
- It can convert streaming audio to various audio formats.
- It offers a built-in audio editor.
- It allows you to transfer audio to iTunes and burn audio to CD.
- It can automatically add ID3 tags for songs.
4. Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder is one of the best streaming audio recorders. It lets you record audio from both microphone and computer. In addition, it comes with many useful features such as album cover finder, recording task scheduler and so on.
- It can record audio from online music sources like Last.fm, AOL Music, YouTube, etc.
- You can preset recording start time in Task Scheduler.
- It will automatically add album art and song tags.
- The output audio format can be MP3 and WAV.
- It works on Windows.
There are 4 best streaming audio recorders listed in this post. If you need to record streaming audio from the website, choose one and have a try!