What is MPA audio? An MPA file is an audio file used MPEG Layer II compression. How to convert MPA to MP3 in minutes for free? This post will provide 4 MPA to MP3 converters and show you how to convert MPA to MP3 with them.
An MPA audio file is a compressed MPEG-2 Audio file with the .mpa file extension. But this format is not supported by many devices. Thus, try the following MPA to MP3 converters to turn MPA to MP3.
If you want a free MP3 converter to convert from/or to MP3, MiniTool Video Converter is recommended here.
Convert MPA to MP3 with Format Factory
Format Factory is a free multimedia converter on Windows. It can change the formats of videos, images, audio files, and documents. And it supports the most popular media formats and can perform the most conversions you need like F4V to MP4, WebM to MKV, PSD to PNG, WAV to FLAC, MKA to MP3, and more.
In addition to format conversion, Format Factory can join, split, crop, trim videos, join, split, and mix music, etc. Below are detailed steps on how to convert MPA to MP3 with Format Factory.
- Go to the official website to download Format Factory, then install and launch this program.
- Tap the Audio, then click the MP3, and click the Add Files button to browse for your MPA audio file.
- On the bottom left corner, click the folder icon to choose an output folder, and tap on OK.
- Click the Start to convert MPA to MP3.
Convert MPA to MP3 with Switch Audio Converter
Switch Audio Converter is a powerful audio file converter compatible with Windows, macOS, and Android. Also, it comes as one of the best MPA to MP3 converters. And this audio file converter also supports batch conversion, converts video to audio, normalizes audio automatically, etc.
It offers a free version only for non-commercial use and the free version supports the most common audio file formats.
Here’s how to convert MPA to MP3 using Switch Audio Converter.
- Download Switch Audio Converter from the NCH Software website.
- Install and open this MPA to MP3 converter, and click the Add File(s) button to add your MPA audio file.
- Select the .mp3 from the Output Format list. Tap the Browse to choose an output folder.
- Tap the Convert at the bottom right corner to enable the MPA to MP3 conversion.
Convert MPA to MP3 with WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory
Another MPA to MP3 converter is WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory. It has free and Pro versions. The free version can handle hundreds of video and audio conversions and lets you download from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc. limited to 100 files. To access the video editing and screen recording features, you should upgrade to the Pro version.
Follow the steps to learn how to convert MPA to MP3 with WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory.
- Open WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory after the installation, and click the Converter.
- Tap the + button or Add Files to upload your MPA audio file.
- Click the format on the right side to change the output format, and select the Audio > MP3.
- Then choose an output folder. Tap on Run to convert MPA to MP3.
Convert MPA to MP3 Online
If you want to convert MPA to MP3 online, just try Movavi Online Video Converter (https://www.videoconverter.com/). It supports the most popular video and audio formats and allows you to convert them to MP4, WMV, OGV, MP3, AAC, OGG, and more. The free single conversion is limited to 1 per day. To convert more files in a day, choose a plan.
Here’s how to convert MPA to MP3 online.
- Go to the Movavi Online Video Converter website.
- Click the + Add Your Media to add your MPA audio file.
- Tap the button at the left of the Settings icon, and click the Audio > MP3.
- Click the Convert to start the MPA to MP3 conversion. Then click the Download to download the MP3 file.
Do you know what is an AIFC file? How to convert AIFC to MP3 in minutes for free? This post will show you how to convert AIFC to MP3 with 4 methods.
With the 4 MPA to MP3 converters, you’ll find it easy to convert MPA to MP3. If you want to share other methods, please leave your comments below.