If you are looking for an excellent FLAC to M4A converter? Then here is your destination. This post details 5 great online FLAC to M4A converters to help you convert your FLAC file to M4A format without any installation. Need a desktop media converter? Try MiniTool Video Converter.
Here are the 5 best online FLAC to M4A converters and a detailed step-by-step guide on how to convert FLAC to M4A.
Convertio is an excellent online FLAC to M4A converter. You can add FLAC files locally, online, and stored on Dropbox and Google Drive to the site for conversion. This online website allows you to convert two FLAC files at the same time, and the size of each file does not exceed 100MB.
- Go to convertio.co.
- Upload your FLAC file to the site from the provided 4 options.
- Choose M4A as the output format.
- Click the Settings icon to cut the FLAC file and adjust some parameters.
- Tap on the Convert button.
- Once finished, hit Download to save the converted M4A file.
Also read: 6 Best Free M4A to MP3 Converters
CloudConvert is also a great online FLAC to M4A converter that allows you to convert FLAC files from a local computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or by pasting URLs. Not limited to audio, it can also convert image, video, document, ebook, archive, spreadsheet, and presentation formats.
- Go to cloudconvert.com.
- Select FLAC as the source format and M4A as the output format.
- Choose one method to upload your FLAC file.
- Click the wrench icon to trim audio and change audio codec, audio bitrate, etc.
- Hit the Convert button to start the FLAC to M4A conversion.
- Preview the converted M4A file and click Download.
The next online FLAC to M4A converter is Online-Convert, which has a simplified design. This site can not only quickly convert FLAC to M4A, but also convert other file formats, such as images, videos, documents, archives, etc. However, the file size limit for each file is 100 MB.
- Go to online-convert.com.
- Open the Select target format dropdown list under the Audio converter section, select Convert to M4A, and then hit Go.
- Choose your desired approach to upload your FLAC file.
- Trim audio and normalize audio if you want.
- Click Start conversion.
- Tap on Download.
Zamzar is another online FLAC to MP3 converter that works well with multiple modern web browsers on any operating system. Apart from audio files, it can be used to convert image, video, eBook, CAD, and many other file types. However, you can convert files up to 50 MB for free.
- Go to zamzar.com.
- Click Add Files to import your FLAC file, or click select link to paste its URL.
- Open the Convert to dropdown list and select M4A.
- Tick the Email when done option if needed.
- Tap on Convert Now.
- Click the Download button.
The last online FLAC to M4A converter on our list is ACONVERT, which is also worth trying. The site is steady and easy-to-use, and it supports 300+ file formats, including image, audio, video, eBook, document, archives, etc. Besides, video and audio file size can be up to 200M.
- Go to aconvert.com.
- Select Audio from the left panel.
- Click Choose Files to import your FLAC file, or simply drag it onto the upload area.
- Set M4A as the target format.
- Change audio bitrate and sample rate if necessary.
- Tap on Convert Now.
- Click the Save icon.
How to convert your audio track to a video file type? This post will detail the best audio to video converters that can help you do this.
The above introduced 5 online FLAC to M4A tools and detailed steps on how to convert FLAC to M4A. If you have any questions or suggestions about it, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.