Digital voice recorders are widely used in the legal industry. However, for students and karaoke lovers, a voice recorder app is enough in terms of price and convenience. So, this post introduces 4 best voice recorder software in 2020. Check out this post now!
Nowadays, compared to the digital voice recorder, voice recorder app is more powerful and convenient. It supports recording voice in different formats and allows you to edit voice recordings. Some voice recorders even let you share recordings to Dropbox and social media platforms.
To convert voice files to MP3, try MiniTool MovieMaker released by MiniTool.
Now, let’s dive into this post and help you find your favorite voice recording software.
Best Voice Recorder for Computer
A computer-based audio recorder is important when you want to record narration or streaming audio. Here recommend 2 best voice recorders for computer – WavePad and MixPad.
WavePad is an audio editor as well as a voice recorder. Available for Windows, Android, Mac OS X, iOS, iPad, and Kindle, it can easily record voice, music, podcast, and so on. Moreover, it can help you reduce vocals from a song.
- Works on almost all operating systems.
- Supports recording and edit audio.
- Supports most popular audio formats including MP3, WAV, VOX, WMA, AU, etc.
- It comes with advanced tools such as voice changer, speech synthesis, spectral analysis, and audio restoration.
- It has a complicated interface.
- Some additional features are available in the master’s version.
Look for the best audio recording software on the market? You are lucky. Check this post and choose the one that best suits your needs.
MixPad, as one of the best voice recorder, can record single or multiple tracks at the same time. It allows you to mix voice tracks, sound, and music as much as you can. With it, recording you voice and creating a mix is so easy.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Supports most audio formats.
- It allows you to record your voice, music, and audio.
- Single or multiple tracks can be mixed simultaneously.
- It offers royalty-free music and sound effects.
- It’s unfriendly for beginners.
- Some features fail to work in the free version.
Recommend article: Top 4 Best Podcast Recording Software.
Best Voice Recorder App for Mobile Device
Here offers you the best voice recorder app – Easy Voice Recorder, if you want to record your voice on the phone.
Easy Voice Recorder
This free sound recorder can be used to record lectures, meetings, songs, and much more without time limits. It’s compatible with different devices including phone, tablet, and smartwatch.
- Supports recording voice in AMR and PCM format.
- It allows you to record voice from a smartwatch.
- It offers light and dark themes.
- You can share recordings with other apps or set one of them as a ringtone.
- Advanced features are available in the pro version.
Related article: How to Convert AMR to MP3? Top 4 Ways.
Best Voice Recorder Online
If you would like to record your voice online, you may need an online voice recorder.
Online Voice Recorder
This free sound recorder lets you record voice from microphone and save it in MP3 format. Meanwhile, this voice recorder will automatically trim the silent sections at the beginning and the end of the recording.
- Free to use.
- Supports recording voice online.
- It allows you to cut unwanted parts of a recording.
- Only supports save recordings in MP3 format.
After reading this post, which voice recording software is your favorite? Do you have other best voice recorders to recommend? Share them in the comment sections!