Do you want to download any video from websites in MP3 format? This post tells you how to convert anything to MP3 with the top 8 anything to MP3 converters. No matter you want to download online videos or audio files in MP3 format or convert the downloaded video to MP3, all these converters will surely meet your needs.
Sometimes, you may want to download podcasts, music videos, songs in MP3 and listen to them anytime offline, or extract MP3 from your video file (Here recommend MiniTool MovieMaker developed by MiniTool, which is a free and reliable audio converter). Now, let’s have a look at how to convert anything to MP3 with the top 8 anything to MP3 converters.
Here’s a list of the top 8 must-have anything to MP3 converters.
- MiniTool Video Converter
- DVDFab Video Converter
- Any Video Converter Ultimate
- MiniTool MovieMaker
- Point MP3
Part 1. Convert Anything to MP3 with Desktop Converters
Part 1 offers you 5 desktop converters to help you convert anything to MP3. With them, you can convert anything to MP3 such as Spotify to MP3, YouTube to MP3, video to MP3, etc.
#1. MiniTool Video Converter
MiniTool Video Converter can be used to convert any popular format to MP3, such as MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, XVID, OGV, DIVX, 3GP, MXF, FLV, F4V, M2TS, MP3, WAV, AIFF, OGG, M4A, AC3, M4B, M4R and many more. As a video downloader, it also supports downloading YouTube video to MP3 and other formats.
Additionally, this anything to MP3 converter can convert multiple video files to MP3 at once.
Now, let’s see how to convert anything to MP3.
Step 1. Download and install MiniTool Video Converter.
Step 2. Launch it and import the video or audio file by clicking on Add Files.
Step 3. Tap on this icon and go to the output format window. Then switch to the Audio tab, choose the MP3 format and select the desired audio quality.
Step 4. Tap on Convert to start the conversion.
#2. DVDFab Video Converter
DVDFab Video Converter is a powerful anything to MP3 converter that converts all popular file formats to audio, such as MP4 to MP3, MOV to MP3, TS to Mp3, MKV to MP3, CDA to MP3 and so on. Moreover, this converter has a built-in non-linear video editor that lets you add intro/ outro, subtitles, and music to video. It also can crop and trim the unwanted part of your video.
Based on Enlarger AI, you can upscale 480p video to 1080p or 1080p to 4K, which greatly improved your video quality. Apart from that, this tool offers some paid products such as DRM removal, screen recorder, video downloader, YouTube to MP3 and UHD Drive tool.
DVDFab Video Converter is a great anything to MP3 converter, but it’s not a 100% free program. Besides, the free version does not support importing all video formats and the output video resolution is up to 720p. That is to say, this converter will lower your video quality.
Here’s how to convert anything to MP3.
Step 1. Download the installer from the official website and install it on the computer.
Step 2. Then launch it and click Try in the pop-up window to get the main interface.
Step 3. Shift to the Converter tab and click the + button to load the media file that you want to convert.
Step 4. Follow the instructions on the window, then tap on MP4 to select the MP3 format.
Step 5. Choose another folder to save the video or remain the same. Afterward, click on Start to start the conversion.
Step 6. After the conversion, you need to close some annoying pop-ups and get the converted file. Click the folder icon to locate the MP3 file you just convert.
Note: If you want to download MP3 from YouTube for free, MiniTool uTube Downloader is a good option. It’s a free YouTube downloader that lets you download the whole YouTube playlist to MP3 or MP4.
#3. MiniTool MovieMaker
MiniTool MovieMaker is an ease-of-use anything to MP3 converter that can convert any popular video or audio format to MP3. The supported input video and audio formats are:
Video: MP4, MKV, FLV, VOB, WMV, RMVB, AVI, MOV, 3GP, MPG.
Audio: MP3, M4R, FLAC, WAV, M4A, AAC, AMR, APE.
This MP3 converter also supports importing GIF and other image formats, which lets you easily make a photo slideshow from pictures. MiniTool MovieMaker offers some exquisite movie templates if you want to make a short video quickly.
Aside from that, this anything to MP3 converter allows you to convert MP3 or other audio formats to video, such as MP3 to MP4, WAV to MP4, M4A to MP4, AMR to MP4 and so on.
Here’s how to convert anything to MP3 in several steps.
Step 1. Run MiniTool MovieMaker.
- Free download MiniTool MovieMaker and follow the instructions to install it on the computer.
- Double-click its icon to launch it. Then close the pop-up window to access its main interface.
Step 2. Import file.
- Click Import Media Files to import the file that needs to convert.
- Drag and drop the file to the timeline, or click the + icon to add it to the timeline.
Step 3. Edit file.
- Split and trim: You can move the playhead to the right place and click the Split button on the playhead to cut out the unwanted portion of the file.
- Speed up: If you want to speed up the file, you need to find the speed controller next to the scissor icon and click on it. Then, select the Fast option and choose the wanted speed from the 6 options including Normal, 2X, 4X, 8X, 20X and 50X.
Step 4. Convert anything to MP3.
- Go to the Export window by tapping on Export in the menu bar.
- Rename the file and choose the MP3 option as the output format. Optionally, you can choose another folder to save the MP3 file.
- In the end, hit the Export button to do the conversion.
Apart from converting anything to MP3, this MP3 conversion program also comes with other features.
- It allows you to edit videos and speed up or slow download videos.
- It offers filters, motion effects, titles, captions and transitions.
- It provides different kinds of typeface and allows you to use a new font in the video. To learn more, see this post: The Complete Guide on How to Add Fonts to Word.
#4. Any Video Converter Ultimate
This anything to MP3 converter supports all major file formats including over 200 video formats. Under the support of NVIDIA NVENC transcoding acceleration, it can convert anything to MP3 at 30X faster speed than other converters. Besides, it can be used as a DVD ripper that can convert DVD to any popular format such as MP4, AVI, MOV, MP3, WMA, etc. By using Any Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert any file to MP3 without losing quality.
Other than that, the any video converter can be used as an MP3 downloader, which lets you download music and video from YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Niconico and so on. Also, the built-in video recorder can help you record embedded videos when you can’t download them from the website.
You may like: The Top 4 Ways to Download Embedded Videos.
However, Any Video Converter Ultimate is not free, it costs $49.95.
Now, follow the steps below to learn how to convert anything to MP3.
Step 1. Get the installer from its website and install it on the computer.
Step 2. Run it and click Add Videos button to add the video file.
Step 3. Choose the MP3 format from the output format list.
Step 4. After that, press the Convert Now button to start converting the video file to MP3.
Tip: If you want to download MP3 from YouTube, you need to click on Add URLs and paste the YouTube video link here.
iMusic is an all-in-one music downloader that supports downloading music from 3,000 websites. That is to say, by using iMusic, you can download MP3 from YouTube, Pandora, Vimeo, Spotify and more. For someone who wants to download multiple songs, this anything to MP3 converter can download the entire music playlist to MP3.
What’s more, this music downloader provides Record feature. This feature can help you record those songs that cannot be downloaded from the website. Also, as a powerful MP3 downloader, iMusic will automatically add ID3 tags to the downloaded MP3 including song title, artist name, genre and year.
On top of that, this program has a toolbox that contains Remove DRM (It can be used to remove DRM protection from songs), Car Playlist, Burn DVD, and Built-in Music Player.
This music downloader works on Windows and Mac and costs $39.95 per year.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to download anything to MP3 with iMusic.
Step 1. Open iMusic after installing.
Step 2. In the GET MUSIC window, click the DOWNLOAD button and you will see a search box.
Step 3. Copy the URL of the song you’d like to download from YouTube or Spotify and paste it in the search box. Then tap on Download to analyze the URL. The MP3 option is checked by default, if you desire to download MP4 from YouTube, just choose the MP4 option and click on Download.
Step 4. When the downloading process is done, go to the LIBRARY and find the MP3 you just downloaded.
Part 2. Convert Anything to MP3 with Online Converters
If you tend to convert a file to MP3 online, here show you 3 best online anything to MP3 converters. Compared with desktop converters, online converters are more convenient. Let’s have a look!
Anything2MP3 is a web-based anything to MP3 converter that can convert the link to MP3 or convert audio to MP3. This MP3 downloader can download MP3 from YouTube, Vimeo, Google Videos and many more.
It supports the following output audio formats: MP3, OGG, AAC and WMA. Besides, it offers 4 audio Bitrate options including 96K, 128K, 192K and 320K.
Here’s how to convert anything to MP3 online for free.
- Go to the Anything2MP3 website.
- Paste the URL of the file you want to download and convert it in the search bar.
- Click on DOWNLOAD FILE FROM URL to get started.
- Click the CONVERT FILE button to start the converting process.
- After a while, download the MP3 file from the website.
Supporting over 1,000 websites, MP3FY is capable of converting any video to MP3 with high audio quality. Unlike other online anything to MP3 converters, this one can convert long videos or audio files to MP3 format without limitations.
- Open the MP3FY website.
- Paste the video or audio link in the search bar and click on Convert.
- Click the Confirm button in the pop-up window.
- Then you can choose the Download MP3 option to download the media file to MP3.
#8. Point MP3
As its name implies, Point MP3 lets you convert anything to MP3. With it, you can convert Facebook, YouTube and Instagram to MP3 easily and quickly. This website displays the top 5 downloads which allow you to download them without pasting URL.
- Go to Point MP3.
- Paste the URL of the target video or audio in the search bar.
- Then click the SEARCH button to go on.
- Afterward, tap on Download below the video to start downloading the media file to MP3.
Whether you want to convert links to MP3 or convert the local file to MP3, the above-mentioned anything to MP3 converters will give you a hand. Pick one of them and have a try! Hope this post is helpful to you!
If you have any questions about MiniTool MovieMaker, please tell us via [email protected] or post your comments in the comments section below!
Anything to MP3 FAQ
- Open the ZAMZAR website.
- Click Add Files… to add the media file.
- Choose MP3 format in the Convert To.
- Then click on Convert Now and download it to your device.
There are lots of websites where you can find royalty-free music, such as YouTube Audio Library, Bensound, AKM Music, Hooksounds, Filmstro, Music Vine and so on. Just choose one website, find the song you like and download it from the website.
- Download and MiniTool uTube Downloader, then launch it.
- Copy the YouTube link and paste it in the search box.
- Then convert it.
- After that, choose the MP3 option and download it to your disk.
- Go to FreeConvert.com.
- Tap on Choose Files and select From Device to upload the M4P file.
- Then click the Convert to MP3 button to convert M4P to MP3.
- After the process is complete, download it from the website.